The all risk construction insurance that suggests and recommends you Euroteide Seguros (Insurance Advisors) offers protection against loss or damage suffered by the works you are executing, whether you are a builder, contractor, owner or promoter of works.
We guarantee damages caused by fire, explosion, lightning strike, theft and robbery, aircraft fall, vehicle crash and impact.
This coverage protects you from damages caused by atmospheric and nature phenomena such as hurricanes, snow, ice, thaw, rain, storms, floods, avalanches, earthquakes, volcanism or earthquakes.
Damages caused by design errors, defects in materials and workmanship during the execution of the work are included, excluding the error itself.
- Miscellaneous expenses, including demolition and debris removal, fire fighting, overtime or urgent transportation
- Damage suffered by property other than the work itself, such as equipment or machinery used by the insured, or pre-existing property or property adjacent to the work
- Events of a social political nature, such as strikes, riots, and civil commotion
- Non-contractual civil liability of the insured
- Employer civil liability and cross civil liability
- Damage suffered by the work during the agreed maintenance period after its completion
- Alop coverage, covering the loss of benefits anticipated by delays in the commissioning derived from causes covered in the insurance contract
This insurance is intended for builders, contractors and owners or promoters of works.
Insurance All risk construction guarantees coverage for losses or damages suffered during the construction of the insured work. Specialists of Euroteide Seguros they advise you so that you can ensure a wide variety of works, both building and civil works
Do you have more questions about this insurance policy?
We call you to inform you and arrange an appointment in order to study your characteristics and to be able to offer you the Insurance with the coverages that you need. Office hours: From 9:00 Hrs. at 13:30 p.m. From 15:30 Hrs. at 18:30 Hrs.