Protecting your business from cyber attacks that compromise the security of your computer systems, in a digital information society, is now more necessary than ever. That is why we offer you Cyber Risk Insurance.
This insurance includes coverages to deal with data loss, respond to possible third-party claims and the best preventive services for vulnerability analysis and digital surveillance, as well as the management of security incidents.
If, as a result of a cyber attack, malware or human error, the loss or theft of data, or the impossibility of using computer systems occurs, this coverage includes:
- The costs of restoring lost data and recovering damaged software, acquiring licenses or adapting new systems if necessary.
- Decontamination costs of data malware, backups, systems and electronic media.
- Research to identify the origin and circumstances of the situation and limit its impact.
- Restoration costs of the access control system.
Possible loss of confidential data and theft or disclosure to third parties, can entail great expenses for your company. If they occur, the Cyber Risk Insurance Policy will cover you:
- Costs of the investigation to clarify the incident when it is part of a procedure related to the protection of personal data.
- The costs derived from the management with the regulatory authorities and for the actions that they may demand.
- Legal defensein case of legal actions due violation of personal data.
- Notification and communication expenses to the affected party.
- Administrative fines.
The Cyber Risk Insurance Policy offers coverage for claims imposed by third parties against the loss, theft or disclosure of confidential data kept by your company. This guarantee includes:
- The payment of compensations to the victims according to the the civil liability of the insured.
- Legal and judicial defence expenses.
- The required court bails.
In addition, those situations in which a computer attack or malwareaffect services offered by third-parties.
Ask us and discover the complementary guarantees you can add when contracting the Cyber Risk Insurance to adapt it to your needs. You have coverages such as:
- Business discontinuation that leads to a reduction in the volume of business or increases the operating costs.
- Reputational risks that require crisis management in the media.
- Cybercrime, that is, money stolen through transfers or unauthorized movements.
- Cyber extortion.
- Data security in the payment card sector.
- Civil liability for multimedia content.
Contracting a cyber risk policy includes a complete programme of online services.
This coverage allows you to contact a technical team to obtain a series of prevention services against security-related issues, for example:
- Vulnerability analysis and support services to fix them.
- Anti-hijacking application to detect and block possible attacks both ransomware and malware.
- Online back-up.
- Specialized advice adapted to your activity to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Internet reputation analysis of your company, trademark or other key data.
Even following the best security practices, there are circumstances such as human errors or system failures that can lead to a cyber incident. If this happens, the policy has services to manage it:
- Assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to identify the causes of the incident.
- System restoration by cleaning infected software and recovering lost information.
- Deletion of the digital footprint, that is, of public information on the internet that affects the reputation of your brand or company.
In the event of a cyber attack, the costs of data recovery, cleaning of malware and restoration of access control systems.
Cyber attack prevention
El Cyber Risk Insurance Policy includes a complete analysis of vulnerabilities and possible risks, as well as an anti-hijacking application to detect and prevent attacks from ransomware.
Loss of confidential data
Judicial, defence and compensation expenses will be included for those affected by the loss, theft or disclosure of confidential information.
Coverages that will help you after a cyberattack, such as loss of profits due to business interruption, reputation management Online or cyber extortion.
To all those SMEs that use computer systems on a daily basis and are interested in protecting their activity and their data against cyber attacks.
Any company that stores, manipulates or transmits data is exposed to a cyber attack and it is necessary to take the necessary measures to preserve it and comply with current regulations on data protection.
Because in Spain, attacks are launched every day to companies of any sector, not just technology, and attacks to SMEs have increased, since they are less protected than large companies.
In addition, the average cost of the losses produced by these situations increases every year, as well as the different ways that criminals use to access information, from hacking or malware (viruses) to the hijacking of systems and data to request a rescue.
Depending on the severity of the cyber attack, you can face different situations:
- Operational difficulties due to not being able to use the systems
- Economic losses for not developing your activity.
- Sanctions imposed by regulatory bodies for data protection
- Damage to the reputation of your brand.
The Cyber Risk Insurance will not only help you manage a plan to prevent these risks, but, if it occurs, it will offer you coverage to resolve its devastating effects.
- Advice for the duration of your Cyber risk policy.
- Experience and personalised attention.
- Always by your side before any type of incident covered by the guarantees.
Do you have more questions about this insurance policy?
We call you to inform you and arrange an appointment in order to study your characteristics and to be able to offer you the Insurance with the coverages that you need. Office hours: From 9:00 Hrs. at 14:00 p.m. From 16:00 Hrs. at 19:00 Hrs.