At Euroteide Seguros (Insurance Advisors) We know that the death and death of a loved one It is something that knocks us out and is one of the most difficult situations to assimilate and overcome. Not in vain the love, affection, and affection that we have for the deceased person will produce pain and sadness apart from a process that depending is going to be difficult and traumatic. Overcoming the death of a family member, a friend or even a close friend or acquaintance is a painful mood exercise that comes to all of us at some point.
The grieving process
Pain is a reaction that we all feel when we lose a being dear, but we must also understand that it is part of what happened in mourning, which is the process of overcoming the loss of the person who died. Grief is a necessary and very healthy process whose purpose seeks to comfort us, make that despite all the hard and what it means, we accept the loss and find ways to adapt and think about what the
Overcoming great pain, anguish, traumatic and how hard the loss is does not mean that one forgets the person who died. Healthy grief consists of finding a way to remember the loved one and adapt to our life without his presence. Depending on people we usually experience painful reactions that come and go. Also, when the loss is very recent, the pain and anguish are very intense almost unbearable. But it is also true that some people don't feel that pain right away. Rather they feel paralyzed, in shock or deny what happened, they do not admit it. It can always take more or less time to accept the reality that the loved one is gone.
Having a good funeral insurance will help us in this unique moment. It is highly recommended to have it as it will provide us with a series of procedures that in those moments due to the circumstances we were going through would make the process even more difficult and traumatic. This type of very simple Insurance that very little helps you a lot and that includes guarantees for the normal life process. We propose you some ideas so that overcoming this process and recovering is somewhat easier for you.
Resilience: our partner and ally
We must emphasize and highlight the ability to resilience available to the human being, each one of us. Although everything depends on each individual will be more or less high, with time and in the long run will help you "digest" The death of a loved one takes time, but little by little you should be able to continue your life normally. It is important that we have patience and allow ourselves to be helped by people close to us. Sooner or later you will float back and your life will return to its channel.
Guidelines and instructions to overcome the death of a family member, spouse or friend:
- Never hide your feelings: cries, speaks, meditates or writes with or for others. Most of the time the key is found, in the unconditional support from your family, friends, they can help you to overcome the emptiness left by the death of your family member, spouse or friend.
- Don't shy away from your circumstances As if nothing had happened admit you're sad, more irascible or more tired, you don't want to be brave To overcome the situation, overcoming passes by acknowledging that you really feel bad.
- Accept your feelings. After the death of someone close, all kinds of emotions can be felt. It is normal to feel sadness, anger, frustration and even exhaustion.
- Let yourself help and take care and take care of yours: eat, rest and try to exercise to go to bed tired and that it costs you less to fall asleep. Try to contact your friends and do activities with them.
- Talking about the deceased person will do you good and never refuse to do it. Think about the happy times you shared, comment, explain things and start remembering her at her best. Forget the bad times, the last times if they have been especially hard ... stay with the positive image who you miss so much.
- Look for the company of others people who have been through a similar situation who also want to overcome the death of your relative. Between all of you you will surely help each other to overcome their emptiness.
- Remember and celebrate the life of your loved one. You can do things that the two did together, repeat a trip, walk through the places they walked with the deceased, frame photos of happy moments that they lived together, give their name to a new baby or plant a garden in his memory. The choice is yours - only you know the most meaningful way to honor that unique relationship.
- Remember and don't forget that you're not alonein Euroteide Seguros (Insurance Advisors), we have experience and we know what it costs to overcome this circumstance and through the different types of Death Insurance that we offer youWe provide you with all the guidance you need to get through this difficult time. Courage you can overcome it!
Psychologists can always help you
- If you see that you do not improve your self-esteem does not improve and you notice that you're still sunk and that you can't remake your life completely resuming it within a year, don't self-medicatePerhaps the time has come to consult a mental health professional.
Psychologists are prepared and have a solid training that allows them to understand people and manage or guide in the most productive way the pain, fear, guilt or anxiety that may come as a result of the death of a loved one. . If you need help to overcome and deal with your grief or manage the loss of someone close to you, consult a psychologist or other qualified mental health professional. The death insurance policies that it suggests and recommends Euroteide Seguros (Insurance advisers) They carry psychological assistance
The supports of a psychologist could help you feel calm and peace, develop resilience and find ways and strategies to overcome sadness. Psychologists have at their disposal a variety of evidence-based treatments - commonly psychotherapy - that will help people improve these moments and also their lives. They are prepared and have academic and doctoral degrees and are among the health professionals with the best preparation for this type of situation that produces the death of loved ones