The life insurance suggested by Euroteide Seguros (Insurance Brokers and Consultants) is the best way to ensure your peace of mind and that of your loved ones in the face of any eventuality. You will know for certain that, with this flexible solution, you will be covered in the event of a serious mishap - full and total disability - so that your loved ones will not have to face any problems when you are no longer there.
With this coverage, the beneficiaries covered by the Insurance will receive compensation in the event of the death of the insured. In addition, you can personalize your insurance choosing among the different extensions available for this guarantee:
- Accidental death: with this optional coverage, the beneficiary will receive double the insured capital if the demise occurs due to an accidental cause.
- Death due to a traffic accident: if you also include this coverage, the capital will be three times the insured amount, if the death is the result of a traffic accident. The Insurance also has additional capital for the children, if both parents die in said traffic accident.
- This coverage is additional protection in the event of permanent and absolute disability of the insured, compensating him with the main capital sum of the policy. You can extend the coverage with the following extensions:
- Permanent and absolute invalidity due to accident: in the event that the disability is due to an accident, the capital that the insured will receive will double the one applied for the invalidity guarantee.
- Permanent and absolute disability due to a road accident: if the disability is due to a road accident, the capital sum will be three times as much.
This coverage gives you the option of receiving the insured capital upfront, in case of suffering any severe illness, for example; cancer, myocardial infarction, cerebrovascular accidents, kidney failure, paralysis, surgical intervention due to coronary artery disease and vital organs transplant.
The amount paid upfront would be 25%, 50% or 75% of the insured capital for death coverage, with a maximum of 150.000 euros, to be chosen at the time of taking out the insurance.
The online will It is the most comfortable, fast and secure solution to make your will, since you will not need to travel and you will have legal advice at all times. We include this coverage in your policy so that you can use this service, with which you can also prepare documents such as:
- Inheritance will and legacies
- Living will
- Solidarity will
- Will modifications
With this coverage, we will manage the deletion of your digital life in the event that you die, we will unsubscribe your profiles on social networks, email addresses, blogs and similar items that appear on the internet.
With this guarantee, you will have access to a second medical opinion for diseases considered as severe, such as cancer, stroke and cerebral infarction, myocardial infarction, Alzheimer's or Parkinson's disease, among others, as well as for surgical interventions and transplants.
- Permanent and absolute disability
- Death by accident (double capital).
- Death due to a traffic accident (triple capital).
- Permanent and absolute invalidity for all types of work.
- Disability due to accident (double capital).
- Disability due to traffic accident (triple capital).
- Survival Capital at Term: Return of written premiums
In this type of insurance, the policy is taken out for a period of one year, and can be renewed annually. This Renewable Life Insurance allows you to choose between a constant capital during the term of the policy, or an increasing capital that can be revalued with each renewal according to the PCI, or according to a determined fixed percentage of 1%, 2% or 3%.
In this modality, you decide the duration of the insurance at the time of contracting the policy, which may be from 2 years and maximum until the insured turns 70 years of age. Term term life insurance keeps insured capitals constant, as well as premiums, throughout the life of the policy.
Most of the times, the life insurance that we contract together with the mortgage only covers the payment of the house. If something happens to us, the bank is protected. But what about our family? Do we know what it covers for sure?
Additionally, it is highly advisable to have a life insurance policy that allows our family to maintain a situation of economic stability, in addition to paying off the mortgage. Simple insurance like the one we offer is the perfect option.
If our wealth meets the needs of our family, it must also cover the differential between Social Security coverage and our current standard of living and not undermine the money now saved for other purposes.
We would have a high increase in expenses, doctors or home care, which, together with the decrease in income, would greatly reduce our initial assets.
The state and public administrations grant benefits in case of orphanhood, widowhood and incapacity for work, they are only a percentage of the regulatory base of the salary of the person who is missing or sick, so we must cover the difference between Social Security coverage and our current standard of living.
Yes, the guaranteed capital will be paid to the person of your choice. They do not have to be your legal heirs. In addition, if the benefit is received in the form of capital as a result of the demise of the insured, and the beneficiaries are children, spouse or ascendants, they could benefit from significant reductions in the tax base, according to each autonomous community, by filing a declaration of the Inheritance Tax.
Knowing the capital that you need is as easy as answering three simple questions:
- Monthly income that you want to guarantee for your spouse and children.
- For how long you would need to have this protection.
- Your family's current financial situation: available savings and financial burdens.
It is best to carry out an exhaustive analysis through your insurance broker Euroteide Seguros. We will provide you with a personalized study that allows you to know what capital that you need to hire to have your family's financial needs properly covered.
Do you have more questions about this insurance policy?
We call you to inform you and arrange an appointment in order to study your characteristics and to be able to offer you the Insurance with the coverages that you need. Office hours: From 9:00 Hrs. at 14:00 p.m. From 16:00 Hrs. at 19:00 Hrs.