The all-risk assembly insurance that suggests and recommends you Euroteide Seguros (Insurance Advisors) offers you protection against losses or damages that affect the machinery or industrial plant during its assembly, both in work already carried out and in those that are in progress
We guarantee damages caused by fire, explosion, lightning strike, theft and robbery, aircraft fall, vehicle crash and impact.
This coverage protects you from damages caused by atmospheric and natural phenomena such as hurricanes, snow, ice, thaw, rain, storms, floods, avalanches, earthquakes, volcanism or sea ravages.
Damages caused by design errors, defects in materials and workmanship during the execution of the work are included, excluding the error itself.
- Miscellaneous expenses, including demolition and debris removal, fire fighting, overtime or urgent transportation
- Damage suffered by property other than the work itself, such as equipment or machinery used by the insured, or pre-existing property or property adjacent to the work
- Events of a social political nature, such as strikes, riots, and civil commotion
- Non-contractual civil liability of the insured
- Employer civil liability and cross civil liability
- Damage suffered by the work during the agreed maintenance period after its completion
- Alop coverage, covering the loss of benefits anticipated by delays in the commissioning derived from causes covered in the insurance contract
This Insurance is aimed at assemblers, manufacturers, and owners of industrial machinery and industrial plants.
To guarantee coverage of the damages suffered by machinery and the industrial plant during its assembly and testing process, thus minimizing the negative effects that these may cause to the operation of your business.
Do you have more questions about this insurance policy?
We call you to inform you and arrange an appointment in order to study your characteristics and to be able to offer you the Insurance with the coverages that you need. Office hours: From 9:00 Hrs. at 13:30 p.m. From 15:30 Hrs. at 18:30 Hrs.