How to act in case of accident?
Depending on the type of incident occurred, the necessary actions must be taken to minimize the consequences and economic damages that may arise from it. Below we provide a series of recommendations and guidelines to proceed in each case.
In the event of a Collision with another vehicle, in which the two parties agree on the events that occurred in the accident, we recommend that you fill in the Accident Friendly Declaration (DAA). It is of utmost importance to correctly fill in all the data of the DAA including a small diagram of the situation of the vehicles at the time of the accident.
In case you do not agree on the succession of the accident, we advise you to call the competent authorities to carry out the corresponding certificate, regardless, we recommend you collect the main data of the opponent (Personal data, registration number, policy number and opposing company ). If you have a mobile phone with you before moving the cars from the accident site, make a photo report.
Before calling, it is necessary to locate the data of the Policyholder and the number, as these data will be necessary to request the corresponding service.
Once the expert has given you the go-ahead, present the appropriate invoices and account number for subsequent payment of the compensation.
Claims in the Leisure, Free Time, Active Tourism and Rural Tourism Sector
Accident Insurance - Participants
Below we attach a series of guidelines and recommendations to follow in the event of an accident:
- Provide immediate assistance to the injured person and, if it is necessary to transfer him to the nearest healthcare center, this must be done in the most suitable means, depending on the severity and / or urgency required.
- In case of transfer, provide the hospital center with the Social Security or Mutual Assistance card of the injured person, or their number.
- When the injured person does not have Social Security or Mutual Assistance coverage, or for any reason other than the first, the insurance policy must then be used, providing the name of the insurance company and the number of the policy. With the delivery of the name of the company and the Nº. of the policy should be sufficient to avoid having to pay for the assistance received; the center will deal directly with the company, where appropriate, the collection of invoices.
- When a health center does not admit any type of insurance and requires the immediate collection of invoices for the assistance provided, then they must make them effective and ask them to deliver the invoices, which can be sent to the company and / or sent to us by email firstname.lastname@example.org o Fax to No. 922 75 28 31, together with the report of the healthcare center and the detailed list of all the participants in the activities carried out on the day of the accident, among which the injured person must be included, which we would also send to the company for processing.
- If the accident that has occurred is considered to be serious, or that it may have other important consequences of any kind, regardless of whether the injured person has already been treated by the hospital, which in these cases we recommend that they be from the network of Social Security centers, must notify the company or our Office as soon as possible, within the 7 days established by the Law, in case more serious claims or consequences could arise in the future (partial or total invalidity or accidental death).
Below we attach a series of guidelines and recommendations to follow in case of civil liability claims:
- Regarding possible requests for company data and number. of policy that interested persons outside the organization could request to the holder of a Civil Liability insurance, we recommend not to immediately provide such data without justification. The process to be followed in these cases would be to contact us, who will decide and inform you in each case of the steps to be followed and / or in writing, who will forward your letter to the company, informing you of the facts.
- When it comes to the occurrence of a serious accident that, due to its serious or magnitude characteristics, it is presumed that mediate claims could be derived, making as soon as possible within the periods established by the Insurance Contract Law, previously commented, except in extremely serious cases, such as death, invalidity, force majeure or material damage of importance, which must be reported within 48 hours of the event, all in anticipation that a possible claim could be received from the third parties affected, If you wait to receive a claim, it must always be in writing.
- When it comes to other circumstances that do not reverse seriousness and for which we do not consider ourselves responsible, the time to communicate it would be, if the case arises, when a claim is received, which must always be in writing, which should be transferred to our office , reporting what happened and / or the company. In any case, when a third party who considers himself affected is seeking a claim, it is recommended to receive the documentation but without accepting any responsibility for the facts and damages claimed from the outset, indicating at that time to the claimant that he has insurance and Your claim will be forwarded to the insurance company, who in your case, will act accordingly.
In case of consortial damage, in addition to the vouchers, a complete copy of the contract, the receipt and the meteorological certificates must be available to the expert. from the nearest town hall or meteorological center.
Download accident friendly part